Health Sense Digital Weighing Scale
Health Sense proudly brings you the Glass Top Personal Scale PS-117, which is your ideal companion in regular weight tracking. Its efficiency in giving the most accurate readings helps you to know the smallest losses and gains in your weight to develop healthy eating habits.
The glass top is packed with great features that make it user friendly. Design: The glass top is symmetrically coupled to a grey blocked vinyl anti-skid platform, framed on a jet black glass base with curved edges for protection. The scale rests on four skid-proof rubber legs, with ultra-thin 6 mm glass with an overall thickness of 23 mm.
Display: A large 50x35mm LCD screen illuminated with cool black light with bright numerals for easy reading. Weighing Technology and Sensors: Four high precision ‘G’ sensors provide consistent and accurate readings for weights up to 180kgs. Sense On technology allows you to activate and auto-calibrate the scale instantly. Units and weight range:
Glass tops can measure weight between 3-180kgs, 6.6-396lb and 0.47-28.8st. You can also choose to manipulate between units kilos, pounds or cents. Of your choice using the unit button. Graduation: With a graduation increment of plus or minus 100 grams, 0.2lb or 0.01st, you will be able to track small gains and losses in weight management.
Key Features of health sense digital weighing scale
- Design: symmetrical, vinyl, grey blocked anti-skid platform on jet black toughened glass surface with curved edges for added safety, skid-proof feet provide added stability and rollover protection
- Efficient monitoring: precision g-sensors perfectly devised with a manufacturing tolerance of plus or minus 300G giving you the most accurate results every time you step on
- How to calibrate: place scale on a hard, flat surface, initialize by pressing one foot on the scale until random numbers appear on screen, remove foot as it returns to zero (0.0) Now weigh yourself
- Weight variations: it is suggested to always ignore the first reading for calibration every time, The scale is moved, shift the scale as less as possible to avoid malfunctions
- Familiar and important: body weight tends to fluctuate throughout the day as per foot and liquid intake
- Reliable features: large black LCD with backlight, skid-proof base, 3kg-180kg weight range, 3 measuring units, step-on technology, error and low battery indicators
- Service and warranty: 1-year health sense India off-site service warranty on manufacturing defects to ensure quality customer support, please contact us for warranty claims